Friday, January 16, 2009

Boxes, and More Boxes & Wild Turkeys!

HI All,
There really isn't anything new to report...I'm STILL unpacking boxes and looking for missing things. I thought we'd labeled the boxes really well.....BUT, not well enough apparently! Seriously though, the garage is looking a bit bare, that has to mean that most of the boxes are already unpacked or else they are in the spare bedroom still waiting to be unpacked! I thought I'd gotten rid of A LOT of my clothes and shoes, but I still have way to much here. I still have 3 boxes that aren't even unpacked yet, mainly because I don't know where I'm going to put that stuff!

On the bright side...we have wild turkeys in the backyard! I first saw them Monday morning and couldn't figure out what they were. I saw them again yesterday at noon, so I went searching online to see what I was actually seeing. They are wild turkeys. And NO, I haven't been drinking the "Wild Turkey!". I saw about 10 of them, they just feed right behind the house in the dead brush and grasses. I tried taking some photos, but didn't get any really good ones, because I was shooting through the French Door...and when I tried opening the door, they took off.

For all our Northern Family & Friends...it's been cold here the past few days. I mean COLD! Lows at night...mid teens, daytime temps...high 40's. Tom even had to dig out his window scraper again!

We hope ya'll are surviving your bitter cold temps! Take Care & God Bless!
Michele

No comments: