Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blog vs Facebook

I just wanted to comment on these two things. When I started this blog, I don't really know what I expected. I've really enjoyed doing the blog, even though I really don't care to write. Makes no sense, I know. It has forced me to practice writing out my thoughts and events happening around me. So that is good! The one thing that has really disappointed me about the blog, is that there really was not alot of feedback, or maybe feedback just didn't seem to come as quickly as I'd hoped? I don't know. So that has been the one drawback of a blog.

Now, on to Facebook...I'm HOOKED!!! I spend way to much time playing Farm Town on FB. The difference between FB and a blog, is that you have almost instantaneous comments from any number of people on FB. It really is NICE! AND, you can also have conversations with people from all over the world. That is what is really nice. Even my dad is on FB now. And I got to type to him one night. That was really fun!

Last Sunday while Dawn was still in Utah, we even got to chat (type) for almost an hour. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with her and catching up.

SO? While blogs are nice for writing history type things...facebook is like an instant message quickly! They both take time and I'm really glad that I have that time!

How is everything in your corner of the world?
Michele

1 comment:

TJHansenClan said...

Aha, now I know what you've been up to lately! I hope you've been enjoying Facebook.
Do you know the differences between Facebook and Myspace? Shelby's been bugging us for a MySpace...
Jen