Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Haircut...My side of the story!

I just have to tell MY side of the story. Ever since we moved here, Tom has been talking about how his hair was going to have to be shorter. Tom has ALWAYS cut his own hair. He would allow me to help just a bit. The ONE other time I cut his hair, he was hollering at me the whole time. Well, this time around he actually LET me do the cutting, with supervision, of course. After I was done the first time around, he decided it wasn't short enough. So I did some more cutting, it still wasn't short enough. Well, I kinda slipped with the clippers, just a bit ( said OOPS) and that was it. I ended up cutting it all off. If he would have only let me cut his beard at the same time, I'd have had it made! Anyways, Tom now has his SHORT SUMMER DO!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Very Handsome Man you got there! Hey.... are they going to make him shave for being in the bishopric? Blake always loves it when I am cutting his hair and he hears me say, "Whoops" :) Hope you are doing good - love to check in on ya!

GoldenShel said...

I asked him about that...so far noone has said anything to him about shaving it off! THAT would be interesting!

Anonymous said...

oh dont worry it looks great!!! he looks younger!

Anonymous said...

There's a sharp looking young man. Keep the buzz Tom! (You could turn that beard into a goatee and be a whole new man!)

Team Rogers said...

Hey Tom, We like the new look. Good thing Michele did say ooops. It really makes you look a lot younger. =) Love and miss you guys.

TJHansenClan said...

OH, so that's what that picture was about! Last time I checked your blog, I must've missed the wording...I just thought it was a nice picture of Tom.
Jen