Thursday, July 31, 2008

Vacation Again?!?!

We're getting ready to head out on vacation again. We're headed to the east coast this time. We'll get to spend time with Tom's side of the family. We are really looking forward to that. We'll also get to spend a few days at the beach! That will be awesome! As always, we'll also be doing genealogy. It is so great to get to see a part of the country that I just never in my wildest dreams I thought I'd get to visit. Many of my ancestors came from New England and it has been wonderful to seek out the places they used to live. Gas prices seem to be a bit stable in Michigan. We've actually had great prices lately..as low as $3.67, but when I was coming home today, it looked like the prices were headed up a bit...some stations were at $3.85. Hopefully the price will stay under $4.00 while we are gone! Hope all is well with all of you!
Love, Michele

No comments: